A bar basket with top shelf spirits to a Linus Dutchie Bike valued at $700, this Summer Fun Raffle offers something for Everyone. Perhaps you would enjoy a Chef at Home for an evening to entertain your closest friends, or attend The Cleveland Browns game sitting at the 30 yard line. You can’t win unless you enter! All proceeds to benefit May Dugan Center and its programs.
Entries will be accepted online starting on or about July 14, 2021 and ending August 9 2021 at 12 noon EST. All online entries must be received by August 9, 2021 12:00 PM EST.
Winners will be drawn on Wednesday, August 11th at the May Dugan Center. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle within five (5) days following the winner selection.
See Raffle Rules for full rules.
1. Eligibility: The May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle is open only to those who purchase a raffle ticket online at May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle page and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of May Dugan Center as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Summer Fun Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about July 14, 2021 and ending August 9 2021 at 12 noon EST. All online entries must be received by August 9, 2021 12:00 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle drawing.
Enter via the website: The May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Chance2Win.org site. The entry must fulfill all May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of May Dugan Center. You may enter as many times as desired by purchasing as many tickets as desired and dropping your ticket(s) into the preferred basket(s).
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible tickets received in the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Executive Director. Winners will be drawn by non-contestants. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle within five (5) days following the winner selection. May Dugan Center shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT May Dugan Center’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE MAY DUGAN CENTER SUMMER FUN RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that May Dugan Center, anyone acting on behalf of May Dugan Center, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional.
10. Terms: May Dugan Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, May Dugan Center may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by May Dugan Center. May Dugan Center reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, May Dugan Center reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from May Dugan Center. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless May Dugan Center and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS MAY DUGAN CENTER SUMMER FUN RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND the State of Ohio WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Ohio, Cuyahoga County having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
To read the Donor Bill of Rights, https://www.maydugancenter.org/donate click here.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: May Dugan Center 4115 Bridge Ave., Cleveland Ohio 44113 Requests must be received no later than August 6, 2021
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the May Dugan Center Summer Fun Raffle is May Dugan Center 4115 Bridge Ave., Cleveland Ohio 44113
About the May Dugan Center
For over 50 years the May Dugan Center has provided essential human services from its location in Cleveland’s historic Ohio City neighborhood. We are known for quickly adapting to the changing needs of our clients and our community. Our comprehensive and caring approach in serving our neighbors is one of the reason we have been a beacon of hope for 5 decades and have helped thousands of people overcome socio economic barriers. Our mission is “to help people enrich and advance their lives and communities” and is at the heart of our work
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.